[Air-l] IR 6.0 Conference Sessions and Layout

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 29 13:05:23 PDT 2005

If you are a presenter you should already have received notice about the
conference layout. The message would have gone to the lead person on any
paper. For all others, the conference layout and session organization is
now available online. It is an all-but-final version. I am hopeful that
only errors will need to be corrected from here on. Please see these two
sites:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn/IR6-Conference-Layout-June05.html

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn/IR6-Conference-Sessions-June05.html

Also please note that I will be travelling most of July and will deal with
email only occasionally.

/Caroline
Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)
Associate Professor
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 501 East Daniel St., Champaign,
IL, 61820
phone: 217-244-7453	fax: 217-244-3302 www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn