[Air-l] IR 6.0 Conference Sessions and Layout

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jun 30 05:52:31 PDT 2005

What's online is basically a word file converted to html. It
is just my way of sending this out to everyone.

Information was taken from the conference site a while ago. As
has been noted in emails to presenters, individuals need to
edit their information via the conference site. Particularly
affiliations were truncated.

Changes must be made by June 30th so we can correct the data
we have as we make the program. We will be reconciling the
information we have with the online version as our next piece
of work.

/Caroline