[Air-l] digital divide in use - more suggestions?

Dr. Nadia Kutscher nadia.kutscher at uni-bielefeld.de
Fri Jun 17 07:53:39 PDT 2005

Hello Michael,

we are doing a lot of research on the phenomenon of digital inequality (use
differences) especially among youth. I don't know if you can read german
texts ;-) but we will publish the english version of our study soon on our
website: www.kib-bielefeld.de
(The site will be soon available in english as well)

Best regards

Nadia

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dr. Nadia Kutscher
Project Co-Ordinator
Kompetenzzentrum informelle Bildung (KIB)
Centre of Competence for Informal Education (CCIE)
Bundesinitiative "Jugend ans Netz"
Faculty for Educational Sciences
University of Bielefeld
Postfach 10 01 31