[Air-l] Podcasting

Heidelberg, Chris Chris.Heidelberg at ssa.gov
Mon Jun 20 09:00:18 PDT 2005

Hello Folks!

I am currently a PhD student researching the  "Edutainment& Convergence: How
entertainment techniques can be utilized in higher education?" I am
conducting my research from the reverse notion of interviewing media
professionals on the topic instead of educators. However, since this is
qualitative research, I am interested in actually transforming my
dissertation into a documentary and part blog which I have already started.
I am interested in how I can tie in learning theory, simulation and gaming
theory. I am really interested in interviewing a gaming producer or two.
Since I am a television/film producer/director by trade I am a novice in
higher education, so I am hoping not to upset to many people with my hybrid
research methods of IM, email and actual interviews. I can use some advice.

Chris A. Heidelberg III
PhD student
Department of Higher Education
Morgan State University