[Air-l] needed: berlitz for internetters

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Tue Jun 21 02:29:45 PDT 2005

On our second honeymoon thru Italy. Do internet cafes isntead of post
offices.
Realize that traditional Berlitz phrasebook is not adequate.
We need an internet for dummy travellers book.
For example, how do you hit Ctl-Alt-Del in Italy? The answer is
Ctrl-Alt-Canc.
Where is the bloody question mark. Oh, next to the zero key, and right
above the apostrophe' that I havent been able to find.
And most important, where is the at key: @ There it is, but how do I hit
it. A few nice people suggest Alt Gr with the key.

Etc, etc.

 Barry