[Air-l] SW to store webpages

Deanya Lattimore mdlattim at syr.edu
Sun Jun 5 14:26:58 PDT 2005

Internet Explorer has an option called a waff file -- it allows you to
archive a website as many links deep as you like, excluding links to
other sites if you so desire, including pictures, movies, etc.

In Internet Explorer, go to your File... Save as... and choose the Web
Archive function.

:-D.
Deanya Lattimore, ABD Syracuse Writing Program
http://www.deanya.com/