[Air-l] AoIR elections and membership

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Fri Jun 10 06:08:31 PDT 2005

I just want to remind everyone that AoIR Elections are occurring
soon, and that the discussion is occurring now at http://
forums.aoir.org , while anyone can participate in the forums, much
like air-l, only members can participate in the election.  As such, I
encourage everyone to join AoIR, directions for joining are at http://
www.aoir.org/?q=node/112  .  AoIR is managed by members and governed
by members, on a volunteer and election basis, so joining and
participating benefits everyone, because it lets the executive
committee know what you want from AoIR.

(not to mention the other members benefits such as reduced conference
fees, reduced journal and book prices, etc. etc.)

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu
jeremy.tmttlt.com