[Air-l] Call for Papers: First International Conference on ICT and

Ned Rossiter n.rossiter at ulster.ac.uk
Sat Jun 11 07:18:07 PDT 2005

Miraj and conference organisers  -- it's quite stunning to see this
completely incorrect claim of being the first international conference
on ict4d.

Does NWICO ring a bell?  If not, then surely WSIS would count as a
series of international fora concerned with ict's and development.

on a much smaller scale, though nonetheless international in scope, the
Berkeley conference organisers (and others) might be interested in
incommunicado.05: information technology for everybody else, running in
Amsterdam next week:
http://incommunicado.info/conference

incommunicado is just one of many international conferences over the
years looking at issues around ict4d.

I'd suggest a little modesty and basic research is in order on the part
of organisers of the event below.

Ned
(my apologies in advance, Miraj, if you're just the messenger of this
cfp)