[Air-l] software?

Andrea Handl andrea.handl at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:26:49 PDT 2005

Having been a lurker in this list for most of the time (and profiting loads
from the "warm fuzzy feeling" of community and sharing knowledge in here)
I've finally got a question that some of you might be able to help me with:
 I want to make a kind of database which I'll be able to feed with copies of
blogposts, e-mails and some IRC-chat protocols.
Have you got any suggestions what to use?
 Using Open Office seems a rather tedious way to do it and Excel definitely
doesn't do the job for me.
  Thanks very much for your help,
Andrea
--