Worth looking at -- Re: [Air-l] SW to store webpages

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Sun Jun 5 20:39:28 PDT 2005

Piggybank should become what you want:

> http://simile.mit.edu/piggy-bank/

Don't know if you can really use it for large scale use, but the
idea is right up your alley.  Would be good for people to develop
good web mirroring apps for it, and lots of other tools.

Seth Johnson