[Air-l] life cycle of online discussions: references? (was: SW tostore webpages)

J Sternberg netberg at compuserve.com
Mon Jun 6 08:01:19 PDT 2005

I think the reference is:
"The Natural Life Cycle Of Mailing Lists" by Kat Nagel
available at (among other places)
http://www.tifaq.org/information/archive/mailing_list_lifecycle-sep98-Kat_Nagel.txt

Janet Sternberg, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Communication and Media Studies
Fordham University