[Air-l] software?

Andrew Wenn andrew.wenn at vu.edu.au
Sun Jun 19 18:34:53 PDT 2005

Hi Andrea,

What exactly do you want to do with this database once you have
established it. Do you intend to perform some qualitative analysis on
it or is it just to act as a message store.

If you are intending to do some analysis on it and are using an Apple
Mac then I can highly recommend TAMSanalyzer which is freeware and
obtainable from http://tamsys.sourceforge.net/osxtams/download.html

Cheers,

Andrew Wenn.

email: andrewwenn at mac.com