[Air-l] Elections and membership

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Sun Jun 26 06:26:56 PDT 2005

The election forums http://forums.aoir.org are ending pretty soon,
I've posted my last question for all of the candidates.  Please go
post your questions, share your ideas, and participate.   I want to
remind you that while anyone can participate in the forums before the
elections, only paid members of AoIR will be allowed to vote on the
members.    Since the election is coming up fairly soon, this  means
that you should  join pretty soon. http://www.aoir.org/?q=node/112
explains how to join.

Also, Leslie's put a link up on the webpage http://www.aoir.org to
the new annual, congratulations to its editors and authors.

Thanks everyone who has participated so far,

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu
jeremy.tmttlt.com