[Air-l] digital divide in use - more suggestions?

Mark Warschauer markw at uci.edu
Sun Jun 5 10:17:52 PDT 2005

Michaël,

I suggest you might want to look at my book,
Technology and Social Inclusion: Rethinking the
Digital Divide  (MIT Press, 2003), or also look
at some of the work of Eszter Hargittai, who
posts most of her papers on her Website.

Good luck--
Mark

Mark Warschauer
Associate Professor, Dept. of Education and Dept. of Informatics
University of California, Irvine
tel: (949) 824-2526,  fax: (949) 824-2965
markw at uci.edu; http://www.gse.uci.edu/markw