[Air-l] Podcasting

Terry Calhoun splendid at umich.edu
Fri Jun 17 09:39:32 PDT 2005

Tracy, I am responding to the list because the resource I am sharing is
such a good one and others should know about it. The EDUCAUSE Learning
Initiative (ELI) has some good resources and a focus on related areas.

In fact, the current feature on their website is "Podcasting: 7 Things
You Should Know." The parent organization, EDUCAUSE, has the best set of
online, searchable archives of everything to do with higher education
and IT that there is:

ELI
http://www.educause.edu/nlii

EDUCAUSE
http://www.educause.edu/

-
Terry Calhoun, MA, JD, FAIP
Society for College and University Planning (SCUP)
http://www.scup.org | terry.calhoun at scup.org | 734.883.4407