[Air-l] needed: berlitz for internetters

Gustavo S. Mesch gustavo at soc.haifa.ac.il
Tue Jun 21 02:26:26 PDT 2005

My dear friend Barry, you got it wrong. It is not an Internet for dummy
travellers book but knowing language differences in what used to be the
typewriting machine, now the word processing. Each language, back to the good
old days of the typing machines (even the ones in latin languages) are slightly
different in the position of the signs and letters. Some letters in spanish do
not exit in english and the same with french and german.
Anyway enjoy your trip and a good new to share
We got a contract from MIT press for the book on wired adolescents in Israel. We
both know who referred me to Dough Sery from MIT press :) and it worked.
Best
Gustavo
--
Gustavo S. Mesch, Academic Visitor