[Air-l] fantasy (American)football league?

Andrew Herman aherman at wlu.ca
Wed Jun 22 06:53:58 PDT 2005

Does it cost money?

Andrew Herman, Ph. D.
Associate Professor
Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3C5
CANADA
519 884-1970 x3693
>>> jhuns at vt.edu 06/21/05 7:39 PM >>>
I waste some time each fall pursuing fantasy football.   As an
experiment of sorts, this year, I've upped the ante.  If you are
interested in pursuing such activities as leisure or research, I've
created a fantasy football league on yahoo.  It currently has a
maximum teams.  If you'd like to play send an email to jhuns at vt.edu
and I'll send you the info to join up.  The general spirit should be
one of 'good fun' and  'general interest'  .  I've tried to keep
things very simple, but still require a modicum of interest in the
sport, though yahoo nfl will provide almost any knowledge you'd need
to be successful, whatever that would be in that term.  so if you
want to play fantasy (american)football via the internet this fall,
for little or no reason other than perhaps seeing how it all works or
figuring out the sport or.... game... or....  whatever, join up, it
is almost guaranteed that it will be fun if not funny and a possibly
even a learning experience.

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu