[Air-l] First Web Page

Ellis Godard egodard at csun.edu
Wed Mar 2 11:19:04 PST 2005

Interesting that the earliest pages he offers are dated November 1992. And
while "the CERN girls" probably were the first band *photo* on the web, I
question whether they were the first band, as I'm pretty sure Phish were: If
I could drum up a version of http://www.phish.net/faq from mid 1992, would
that mean I'd have the earliest archived web pages?

-eg