[Air-l] Cybersafety Conference: Call deadline

Vicki Nash victoria.nash at oii.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 7 08:05:29 PST 2005

Dear Colleagues,

Could I please take this opportunity to remind you that all abstracts for
our 'Safety and Security in a Networked World: Balancing Cyber-Rights and
Responsibilities ' event should be sent to cybersafety at oii.ox.ac.uk no later
than 11th March 2005.

The event will be organised by the Oxford Internet Institute (OII), in
collaboration with the University of Auckland, NetSafe (the New Zealand
government backed Internet Safety Group), EURIM and others and will be held
between the 8th-10th September 2005 at the Said Business School, Oxford. It
aims to address the value choices and conflicts surrounding cybersafety in a
converging world and will feature leading international authorities from
government, industry, NGOs and academia, including the computer sciences,
humanities, law and the social sciences. For further information on the
event and our call for papers please refer to:
<outbind://43/www.oii.ox.ac.uk/cybersafety> www.oii.ox.ac.uk/cybersafety

If you have any questions please email: cybersafety at oii.ox.ac.uk

Kind regards,

Dr Victoria Nash