[Air-l] New AoIR Website

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Thu Mar 10 13:10:05 PST 2005

I just tested it, and it worked fine.  I also note that Peter's
registration process is started just fine, as it is in the system, and
we are at the stage awaiting confirmation of payment or confirming
current membership, after which he will receive member's access to the
website.  I emailed Peter offlist in order to discern the particular
problem that he noted.  We'll see how it goes.  Feel free to contact us
with any problems that you face and we'll do our best to resolve them.
On Mar 10, 2005, at 3:55 PM, Peter T. wrote:

> Great now I am able to join the AoIR but the join link does not
> actually work. Maybe see you all at the conference this October. Read
> about me and my studies on the links below:

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu
jeremy.tmttlt.com