[Air-l] classic dys/utopian statements

Peter T. ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 11 10:30:24 PST 2005

My paper for a sociology of science and technology course quotes Kling on
this I like his chapter on this.

R. Kling, Reading "All About" computerization, in ed. Arge, P. E., &
Schuler, D., Reinventing Technology, Rediscovering Community: critical
explorations of computing as a social practice (Greenwich, CT: Ablex
Publishing Corporation, 1997) at 20.

my paper is here

What do you mean I am a dummy? I read about computers. A preliminary look at
the semiotics of the computer 'How to' press.

http://www.ncf.ca/~at571/dummy.html

A school project for a sociology of science and technology course SOCI2400
at Carleton University, winter 2003. It was taught by Philip Thurtle
professor of sociology.

http://www.ncf.ca/~at571/dummy.html

Peter Timusk B.Math Just trying to stay linear
www.crystalcomputing.net >blog>logbook.crystalcomputing.net
www.webpagex.org >blog>notebook.webpagex.org