Connectivity -- Re: [Air-l] we need a new word?

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at RealMeasures.dyndns.org
Sat Mar 19 23:47:16 PST 2005

It all comes down to connectivity.  End-to-end connectivity.

So:

Connectivity Technology

How about that?

By the way, folks may find our brief in the Grokster "P2P
Filesharing" case of interest:

We ask the Court:

Did the Court of Appeals rightly conclude that the doctrine of
contributory copyright infringement cannot be used to prohibit
the Internet?

> http://www.eff.org/IP/P2P/MGM_v_Grokster/20050301_fsf_nyfu.pdf

We put the same question to the Federal Trade Commission at their
recent "P2P Filesharing" workshop:

> http://www.nyfairuse.org/action/ftc/

Last year, we pulled many voices concerned about the Internet
together at the Internet Commons Congress:

> http://www.nyfairuse.org/icc/

Seth Johnson
New Yorkers for Fair Use