[Air-l] virtual rape?

Kathy Mancuso kmancuso at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:32:38 PST 2005

AoIRers,

Who writes about virtual rape and sexual harassment other than Julian
Dibbell (or people arguing online about the mr bungle case who get
their facts from dibbell)?

Thanks,
Kathy Mancuso
University of South Carolina
Department of Anthropology

--
"Sometimes, I get so sick of fighting.  I have to slay the dragons of
the myth of heterosexual European [able-bodied] male society in my

Websites for my projects:
Anthropologists and labor unions allied: http://AAAUnite.blogspot.com
Orphan Films (22-26 March 2006, CFP): http://www.sc.edu/filmsymposium
Social software/blogging research (ask for CFP): http://del.icio.us/museumfreak
SC Student Anth Conf (CFP): http://www.cas.sc.edu/Anth/events/scconference.htm
USC does Britten's War Requiem: April 19, 7:30, Koger Center