[Air-l] classic dys/utopian statements

Jean Burgess je.burgess at qut.edu.au
Thu Mar 10 14:45:45 PST 2005

I know you said "classic", but I've found trendwatching.com pretty useful
for taking cheap shots at contemporary technoutopianism, not always
specifically to do with the internet:

http://www.trendwatching.com/trends/GENERATION_C.htm

--
Jean Burgess
PhD Candidate

Z1-515, Creative Industries Precinct
Queensland University of Technology
Victoria Park Road, Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059

Phone: +617 3864 3818
Mobile: 0401 733 755
QUT CRICOS 00213J

Reviews editor, International Journal of Cultural Studies
Postgraduate representative, Cultural Studies Association of Australasia