[Air-l] we need a new word?

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 03:43:30 PST 2005

Hi

I'm still happy to describe my research in terms of the range of evolving
services provided via the internet. Am I missing something? And could there
be cultural differences anyway? Many families I interviewed don't have the
money to stay online and use IM and so on, they limit it's affordances to
those they relate to learning such as web sites for homework etc.

Best wishes
Sue