[Air-l] Re: Inventor of the term "Digital Divide"?

baterfly at email.com baterfly at email.com
Sun Mar 27 02:40:16 PST 2005

Hi,

It might have been Lloyd Morrisett, the former president of the Markle Foundation, according to:
http://elab.vanderbilt.edu/research/papers/html/manuscripts/race/science.html

or James Wolfensohn, president of the Word Bank (ironic, rather), in a communication at UNCTAD X, according to:
http://www.g7.utoronto.ca/scholar/johnson2000/index.html

Silvia Bethencourt

Community Information Coordinator
TRI Community Exchange Inc