[Air-l] Annotation webtools

Scott A. Golder golder at media.mit.edu
Thu Mar 31 20:33:58 PST 2005

Other ones that I can think of off the top of my head in include iMarkup
(http://www.imarkup.com/) and uTok (now defunct;
http://web.media.mit.edu/~orit/utok.html)

Are you working on annotation tools?  I'd like to hear more about what
you're doing, either on-list or perhaps off-list if you think it more
appropriate.

Scott