[Air-l] From online to offline

Rhiannon Bury buryrc at rogers.com
Fri Mar 11 14:35:47 PST 2005

Hi

Take a look at Malin Sveningsson's "Cyberlove: Creating Romantic
Relationships on the Net." In Fornas, J.  et al  Digital Borderlands:
Cultural Studies of Identity and Interactivity on the Internet. New
York:  Peter Lang Publishing, 2002, 48-78. There is a section about
taking the relationship off line.

Rhiannon Bury,
Women's Studies
University of Waterloo, Canada.