[Air-l] BlogTalk books availability

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 16 13:14:06 PST 2005

Are there American retailers for the BlogTalk books?  I've been looking but I
only seem to find European vendors.  I wanted to try to find a domestic source
if possible to save on shipping and to get them into my hands as quickly as
possible.  If domestic is not possible does anyone have a recommendation for a
site that a non-German speaker can navigate?

Thanks in advance

Lois Ann Scheidt

Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA

Future Faculty Teaching Fellow (2005-2006) - School of Informatics, Indiana
University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indianapolis IN USA

Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com