[Air-l] Re: we need a new word?

hassan at wwhmail.com hassan at wwhmail.com
Sun Mar 20 01:41:28 PST 2005

Good day/night to you all,

This is just another suggestion:

Can we use "Net Media" (referring to all internet communication techs), at
least, for the time being. Why? because it`s an interdisciplinary term that
covers all types of internet media we`re trying to define. When more research
and study are done on the subject, we may define its branches, say, as soci-net-
media, pshycho-net-media...etc, and whatever its new interdisciplines would be!

The best,

Hassan Sougrati
NuMillenium Digital Technologies
Ireland