[Air-l] IPSI conferences, journals etc

O''Riordan, Kate k.oriordan at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 04:55:54 PST 2005

Hi Debbie

I get a lot of 'invitations' from this source also.  I have always regarded their messages as spam for many of the same reasons that you outline below.  Also they appear to want money up front, the look of the venue appears to be the most important criteria, they don't seem to connect with networks that I recognise, many of the 'click throughs' don't give you any detail.  However, I have never responded to them and my answer is based only on my own judgement of their web materials and approach.

Apologies for the 'me too' response but I'd also be interested to hear of anyone who has an alternative interpretation of this organisation.

All the best

Kate