[Air-l] First Web Page

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Mar 2 09:05:05 PST 2005

funny you should ask. i have a copy of the page that tim prepared for
hypertext 91
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/old.page.html
the " demonfdgfgstration " comes from tim showing me how you could
edit easily. remember that this was on a NeXT so linking and editting was
done with highlighting.
i made my own version at the same time based on tim's
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/old.paul.html