[Air-l] NITLE blog census?

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Tue Mar 22 07:29:59 PST 2005

The site has been dead for some months now.  I would suggest using Technorati
for current stats...flawed but they appear to be the best available.  Also check
PubSub for their "tracking" stats.

Many of the existing blogging articles cite NITLE so their numbers are available
through those sources and can easily be cited as a secondary source through
those articles.

Lois Scheidt