[Air-l] Society for Research on Adolescence CFP Announced

Lois Ann Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Wed Mar 23 06:17:01 PST 2005

The Society for Research on Adolescence (SRA) (http://www.s-r-a.org) has
released their CFP (http://www.s-r-a.org/sra_2006/documents/2004_Call.pdf) for
their biannual conference to be held Thursday, March 23, through Sunday, March
26, 2006 in San Francisco, California. This is a very large conference with a
wide variety of presentation topics. While their focus is not primarily on
digital environments their 345 entry Keyword List, which can be found in the
CFP, includes entries like body image, bullying/victimization, communication,
community, emotion, friendship, gender, language, media, narrative, social
identification, and technology. These are just the words that jump out at me
because of my own work and some of the work of others that I know visit this space.

I hope to see as many internet research papers presented at SRA as possible. I
think the attendees can benefit from hearing some of our research as we can
benefit from hearing theirs as well.

Lois Ann Scheidt

Doctoral Student - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana
University, Bloomington IN USA

Future Faculty Teaching Fellow (2005-2006) - School of Informatics, Indiana
University-Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI), Indianapolis IN USA

Webpage:  http://www.loisscheidt.com
Blog:  http://www.professional-lurker.com