[Air-l] virtual rape?

Elizabeth Pass passer at jmu.edu
Fri Mar 25 11:41:01 PST 2005

These may be a little dated, but what I have on my shelf are
Donna J. Haraway
_Modest_Witness at Second_Millennium.FemaleMan_Meets_OncoMouse:T
Feminism and Technoscience_ (1997)
Lynn Cherny and Elizabeth Reba Weise, eds. _wired_women:
Gender and New Realities in Cyberspace_ (1996)
Wendy Harcourt, ed. __women at internet: Creating New Cultures
in Cyberspace_  (1999)
James Brook and Iain A. Boal, eds. _Resisting the Virtual
Life: The Culture and Politics of Information_ (1995)

Most of the edited works are full of leaders in this area
who are still doing work in the field. These books would be
a good place to start exploring and then see what has been
done since then.
Elizabeth Pass