[Air-l] virtual rape?

Peter T. ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 25 15:55:29 PST 2005

As someone who chats for psychological support and sees the rise of hate
speech in these chats rooms and occurances all the time it would seem new
cases will quickley present themsleves.

I would be interested in international tolerence as now other parts of the
world are coming on-line more often. It will take time for all the newbies
and veterans to explore the global Net and cross borders. Related to this
are of course language issues but I am concerned with intolerence towards
what would seem foreigners in chat rooms which is of course is wrong and
could stop the non border open nature promised by the Net.

If there are universal ethics we can prove these on the Internet.

Peter Timusk B.Math Just trying to stay linear
www.crystalcomputing.net >blog>logbook.crystalcomputing.net
www.webpagex.org >blog>notebook.webpagex.org