[Air-l] Digital Divide _ history about the concept

Laurent Straskraba laurent at straskraba.net
Mon Mar 28 06:06:52 PST 2005

Dear Prof. Zapata,

I'm doing research on this matter and collected some answers. If you like,
I'll pass on the information to you as soon as it uncovered.

Best,
Laurent

At 15:51 28.03.2005, you wrote:
>Do any one knows who used for the first time this expression "Digital
>Divide" or any source where I can check the history and development of
>the term?
>
>Cristian Berrío Zapata
>Profesor
>Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
>Universidad Nacional de Colombia
>Facultad de Economía
>Teléfono (57 3)300 817 9849
>cberrioz at etb.net.co
>CHAT cristianberrioz at hotmail.com

>http://www.aoir.org/

---
Mag. Laurent Straskraba
Information Society Researcher

post: Ontlstrasse 3, A - 4040 Linz, Austria / Europe
mobile: +43.650.7711861 (GMT +1)
e-mail: laurent at straskraba.net
web: http://www.straskraba.net
---