[Air-l] counting google hits

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Fri Mar 4 10:46:53 PST 2005

perhaps to sort of add to the google hits discussion, I bring you
googlefight, and I've prearranged a little contest between internet
research and internet studies

http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?
lang=en_GB&word1=internet+research&word2=internet+studies

and one between internet research and sociology:
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?
lang=en_GB&word1=internet+research&word2=sociology

and one between internet research and communication research:
http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?
lang=en_GB&word1=internet+research&word2=communication+research

we beat them all hands down....  granted of course.... mostly you can
orchestrate just about any result....

jeremy hunsinger
jhuns at vt.edu
www.cddc.vt.edu