[Air-l] counting google hits

Lauren Squires squires at virginia.edu
Fri Mar 4 12:34:11 PST 2005

Hey now, it seems you didn't utilize the phrase operator
"__ __" in those Googlefights, thereby biasing the results
toward anything w/ "internet" in the search terms...Let's
be fair: qua phrase, "internet research" loses miserably
(sorry!) to sociology, psychology, "computer science", and
linguistics...also "internet research" loses by a hair to
"communucation studies." Just sayin'...

LS