[Air-l] Scholars Note 'Decay' of Citations to Online References

Lilia Efimova mathemagenic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 23:16:39 PST 2005

Ulla,

thanks for the pointer. I wonder if Internet Archive
(http://www.archive.org) and it's Wayback Machine can play a role
here... I use it myself when referring to important sources that are
not online anymore. May be important online references could be
registered with something like doi (http://www.doi.org) and then have
a service that would check if original is online and forward to it's
copy in Internet Archive if not...

Lilia
blog.mathemagenic.com