[Air-l] Community.....Network?

Sherida Ryan sherida at openflows.org
Mon Mar 21 05:32:53 PST 2005

I would highly recommend Barry Wellman's work which can be accessed through
his website

http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman/publications/index.html

You might find "The Persistence and Transformation of Community: From
Neighbourhood Groups to Social Networks" Report to the Law Commission of
Canada, 2001...to be particularly useful in answering your question.

Sherida Ryan
Ph.D. Student,
Adult Education,
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education of the University of Toronto