[Air-l] IR conference submissions

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at alexia.lis.uiuc.edu
Sat Mar 5 08:06:20 PST 2005

Submissions for the IR 6.0 conference should all now be in. If you have
submitted an abstract and have not received a confirmation, please email
me offlist. Every submitted abstract should have generated a confirmation.

We could still do with reviewers. If you are willing to review, please
make contact asap. At this time we need general reviewers who can fill in
across the board. You will help spread the load for those already signed
up.

Please email ifloyd2 at uiuc.edu if you want to volunteer as a reviewer.
Please send him 3 keywords of your preferred area to review, although as
noted, we need across the board reviewers and abstracts may not meet your
preferences.

Reviewers ... assignments are being made now. Look for email Monday
regarding your assignments.

/Caroline

Caroline Haythornthwaite (haythorn at uiuc.edu)    www.lis.uiuc.edu/~haythorn
Associate Professor                                  phone: (217) 244-7453
Graduate School of Library and Information Science     fax: (217) 244-3302
501 East Daniel St., Champaign, IL 61820