[Air-l] Call for Book Chapters: Designing for Networked Communications

bryan carter bc69 at mac.com
Sun May 1 17:24:47 PDT 2005

Hello Simon, I just received this email from a colleague and If it is
not too late, I would like to submit a proposal for a chapter. Please
let me  know if one can still be submitted and by when you would need
it at the very latest...thank you for your consideration...

bryan carter

Bryan Carter, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, English
Central Missouri State University