[Air-l] now there's an ethics problem...

Charles Ess cmess at drury.edu
Tue May 10 05:36:06 PDT 2005

> Dear God, by the time I got access to the damned thing I was bored
> already! If I wanted to spend time filling in forms I'd apply for
> welfare . . .

Sorry! The story came up on my machine with no such form-filling.

Apologies!  Next time I'll include a warning (speaking of ethics...)

cheers (?),

Charles Ess

Distinguished Research Professor, Interdisciplinary Studies
Drury University
900 N. Benton Ave.              Voice: 417-873-7230
Springfield, MO  65802  USA       FAX: 417-873-7435

Home page:  http://www.drury.edu/ess/ess.html
Co-chair, CATaC: http://www.it.murdoch.edu.au/catac/

Exemplary persons seek harmony, not sameness. -- Analects 13.23