[Air-l] Italy visit possible AoIR meetup

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Tue May 10 06:54:57 PDT 2005

I've had AoIR meetups in the past at various conferences and such,
and I think it works great.  So i'm proposing one for my next trip.

I'm going to be in Turin(Torino) and Milan from May 17-23, mainly at
the Triple Helix Conference in Turin.    If you are somewhere near
Northern Italy at that time, we can schedule a meetup, where several
of us get together, have a meal, and talk.   Generally these are
fairly social events, where we talk about research, AoIR and related
topics.   In the past, I've done one in D.C. and one in Brisbane, and
I think meetups are a great way to meet people that are working on
related topics.  So, if you are interested drop me a note off list to
jhuns at vt.edu and I'll see what I can set up.

Thanks,

Jeremy Hunsinger
Center for Digital Discourse and Culture
() ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail
/\ - against microsoft attachments