[Air-l] Web death ?

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 18 10:37:12 PDT 2005

Here's another reference about the end of a community.  /C

Bruckman, A. & Jensen, C. (2002). The mystery of the death of
Mediamoo: Seven years of evolution of an online community In
K.A. Renninger & W. Shumar, Building Virtual Communities:
Learning and Change in Cyberspace (pp. 21-33). Cambridge:
Cambridge University Press.