[Air-l] relation digital divide - knowledge gap

Paul Chenoweth chenowethp at mail.belmont.edu
Tue May 10 03:21:28 PDT 2005

Michael,

You may find additional collaborative voices at the Digital Divide
Network http://www.digitaldividenetwork.org/

Paul Chenoweth, Web Developer
Belmont University
615-460-6867

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that
you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain