[Air-l] AOIR on AUT?

Jeremy Hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed May 25 10:24:23 PDT 2005

we do not take stands.  fundamentally, we are a-political in order to
allow the plurality of interesting interdisciplinary, and
international groups to speak equally, which is a politics in itself.

in short, there is currently no way for aoir to do anything like this
and i don't that can change without fundamentally alienating some of
our population.