[Air-l] Web death ?

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 20:14:47 PDT 2005

Dear Air-ers -

I was trying to recall a paper given at Toronto that
viewed the life & death of an online community.  I
believe it was called Everquest???? but now I'm not
sure.

Anyone who presented at Toronto on the life & death of
an online community would you be so kind as to give
the name of your paper here or send it to me off list.

I am using it to illustrate the impermanence of online
communities - any other references to 'off-line' or
dead communities would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD candidate, School of Environ. Science,
Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480
Sustainable Forestry Mentoring Coordinator & Internet Researcher
Room T2.12, +61 (0)2 6620 3577 Tuesdays or Mobile 0438 233 344
http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/rsm/staff/pages/drall/index.html