[Air-l] re: transdisciplinarity

Radhika Gajjala radhika at cyberdiva.org
Mon May 16 04:55:54 PDT 2005

I dont care what label ("transdisciplinarity" or
"inter-disciplinarity" or "cross-disciplinary") - but this makes a
lot of sense to me, Gail.

If the question - and a basic accountability to a solution (whether
one recognizes it as a "solution" or as "further questions/issues")
drives research - it often takes us to many many places we did not
anticipate going.

This is what I meant by "integrity" of research.